Individual counseling can address a multitude of problems and concerns. Whether you are dealing with the emotional wounds of a difficult childhood, trying to make sense of a crumbling relationship, grieving the loss of a loved one, or trying to cope with depression, counseling can make a real difference in your life.
Our therapists help clients through many challenges, including:
- Managing stress and anxiety for a more balanced life
- Working through depression, feelings of loneliness, emptiness, or isolation
- Becoming aware of old relationship patterns and how they influence current relationships
- Overcoming habitual negative thinking and behavior
- Healing from grief, loss, or trauma
- Improving low self-esteem and overcoming self-destructive behaviors
Whatever your concerns, counseling provides an opportunity to share your struggles with a caring professional in a safe, confidential environment. Your therapist will help you to develop insight and coping skills, begin to heal from emotional wounds, and learn how to lead a happier, more fulfilling life.
See Becoming a client to find out how to get started.