For your convenience, our New Client Registration Packet is available online. You may download and print these forms at your home or office, complete them as directed, and bring the entire packet to your first appointment.
If you prefer to complete your paperwork at our office, please arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your appointment, take a New Client Registration Packet (large white envelope) from the counter, and make yourself comfortable while you complete your forms.
The New Client Registration Packet includes the following documents:
- New Client Welcome Letter - provides instructions for completing forms
- Client Information Form - please complete
- Insurance Verification Form - if you are using insurance, please complete
- Client’s Consent, Acknowledgment & Authorizations - you will complete this form with your counselor
- Client Code of Conduct - please read
- Child Pick-up Authorization Form - please complete if your child will be dropped off to see a counselor
- Client Rights and Responsibilities - please read
- Financial Policies and Expectations - please read
- Credit Card Information on File Authorization Form - please complete
- Notice of Privacy Practices - for your information